Monday, June 17, 2019

Please Help ID These Figures

I purchased a lot of Clan War figures. I didn't quite get what I was expecting, and there are a number of figures that I don't recognize. If you can please take a look and let me know what they might be. The first pics are Clan Wars stuff, the last pics are figures that I have no clue about. Thanks in advance for your help. The bottom figure is a kneeling nude succubus or something winged. It is resin or something of that nature.







Not sure what this one is  Clan War or not.









2 comments:

  1. Off head since it has been decades since I last saw and fiddled with these.


    9th one is Ral Partha Dwarf. Lost likely from a AD&D twopack.

    10th one is Ral Partha. Could be Shadowrun mage.

    11th is Ral Partha Dwarf. Might've been the one that came with the male counterpart (9th).

    ReplyDelete